We Are Recruiting.
Due to continued growth and securing new contracts, we are looking to recruit a Full Time Experienced Contracts Manager to join our Projects team.
Based at our Head Office in Hull, you will be responsible to manage and deliver projects from start to finish. Ensuring customer satisfaction and high standards of service are delivered maintaining the reputation of Spencer Signs.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Define the clients precise requirements, project scope and goals
- Assist clients with specifications
- Attend site meetings as required
- Plan, implement and schedule project timelines
- Define project tasks and develop project plans
- Gather all required project information
- Raise survey requests
- Raise accurate additional works / snagging requests
- Respond to quotation requests
- Liaise with all the employees that are involved in a project
- Coordinate between all the various departments which are involved in a project to ensure delivery of ordered project as per client time frames and specifications.
- Action snagging or extra client requests
- Project sign-off and collation of files for invoicing
- Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Maintain a flexible approach and to carry out any other reasonable additional duties as requested.
- Working closely with the Senior Contracts Manager, Operations Director, Managing Director and New Business Team.
- Good Team work skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Computer Literate
- Present a professional and positive image of both the organisation and yourself
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal with internal and external contacts at all levels
- Flexibility within the working day to complete outstanding tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proactive attitude and personality.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Signage background and experience preferred.
Established in 1979, Spencer Signs provide a design, manufacture and installation service throughout the UK. Working closely with leading UK Retailers such as M&S, Dunelm, Dreams, Curry’s, O2, Wickes, Halfords and The Body Shop.
Negotiable based on Experience. Please send CV’s for consideration through to firstname.lastname@example.org