To avoid further costs to your job, we request that your supplied artwork follows the guidelines detailed below.
- All files should be supplied as PC compatible Adobe illustrator EPS or PDF files
- Files should be Adobe Creative Cloud compatible or less.
- Where possible, files should be supplied as vector artwork.
- Fonts Should be outlined (or supplied if not outlined)
- Attached images to be CMYK at 300dpi, embedded in EPS file
- Artwork to be supplied with a JPEG or PDF to show exact scale and dimensions of the final signage required
- Cut/Die lines to be supplied as a vector
NB: Any re-drawing or editing of supplied artwork, not in accordance with our guidelines, is chargeable. A confirmation email will be supplied for approval when the job has been progressed to our design department confirming colours and layout. Smaller files can be emailed, however, we recommend using one of the online file transfer services for any artwork, particularly larger files.
Try Wetransfer.com this is a free service for files up to 2GB. Or we can ask you to upload to our dropbox, please email the design office for details: email@example.com