Reduce, Reuse, Recycle…
Spencer Signs is committed to procuring sustainable, ethical and responsibly sourced materials, goods and services. Full consideration will always be given to what our signage products are made from as well as where they have come from, how they are made, transported and eventually recycled or decommissioned.
The specific sustainable procurement practices which Spencer Signs are committed to are:
- Procure durable goods and services which reflect up to date specifications or standards for environmental sustainability.
- Promote a level of sustainability awareness amongst Spencer Signs supply chain partners and encourage them to adopt sustainable practices.
- Include sustainability issues as part of our subcontractor and supplier appointment process.
- Prohibit the use of products or processes, which are potentially damaging to the environment.
- Design into our products the highest possible recycled content and with high recyclability factor.
- When possible purchase local materials, products and services.
- Procure recycled and sustainably certified paper products.
- 0% waste to landfill.
The reduction of waste and the ability to recycle our products lie at the heart of our business and we will constantly strive to design and manufacture our signage with this at the forefront of our minds.